Welcome back to The Unravel Challenge. I hope that week two is finding you well. Week one was all about peeling off the layers, creating new foundations and forging onto new pathways to heal old wounds and traumas. If you haven't jumped into that task, please go back and dive into week one so you can have the tools you need to complete your tasks in here in week two.
Let's not waste any time and jump right in. This week the IG Video upload gives the deep explanations and background info and here on the blog; I will post the step-by-step directions to complete your task. Basically, last week's blog had more words lol Please take a look at IG Video to get a better understanding of how to unravel these next steps. It is linked here:
This week is all about declaring what's yours and going for it. You will be writing your "Declaration of Truth". Here's how you do it:
1) Pick the ONE area from last's week's F2SE that would provide the MOST overall wide spread impact in your life if changed/remedied/fixed.
2) Deep Day Dream - How do you see this change playing out in your life? In your wildest, biggest, craziest dreams, how does this newly changed life look, feel, taste... journal that. Be very descriptive.
3) What will you GAIN from this change occurring in your life? What will you LOSE from this change occurring in your life? Your gains and losses usually come in the form of habits, people, patterns, activities, places, personality traits etc.
4) Using the above deep thought and exploration, write out your Declaration of Truth:
*find examples at bottom of post*
-What is your specific goal
-What is the goal end date
-What are you willing to give up to receive this desire
-What service are you willing to provide to receive this desire
-What is ONE SMALL action you can take TODAY to start moving the needle toward making this desire a NOW REALITY
*this last one MIGHT BE the most important, get moving now!
5) Put your written declaration somewhere you will see it and read often. Make copies and place them in multiple places throughout your home/office. Draft an email and send it to yourself! Just make sure that you read it often...
**Remember deeper explanation is given on the IG Video. Please watch that video before attempting to complete the above exercises.
- Ikagi: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life by Albert Liebermann and Hector Garcia
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
EXAMPLES of Declarations:
I, Bruce Lee, will be the highest paid Oriental superstar in the United States. In return, I will give the most exciting performances and render the best of quality in the capacity of an actor. Starting in 1970 I will achieve world fame and from then onward till the end of 1980, I will have in my possession $10,000,000. I will live the way I please and achieve inner harmony and happiness.
Signed - Bruce Lee Jan 1969
By the 1st day _____ 2021, I will have in my possession ____ monthly residual income which will come to me in various amounts from time to time. In exchange for this abundance, I will give the most efficient service of which I am capable, and at the highest quantity and quality. I believe that this is so because my faith is strong and unwavering. And so it is...AMEN!
** coming soon **
The Weight Loss Equation: How to Finally Lose Weight and Regain Your Spirit
WORKSHOP ... Discovery Camp: Using Your EnerQi to Thrive On and Off Your Mat (in studio and online) at Studio 108 Tampa, FL
Janet Gathers, GatHouse Fitness, is not a therapist or psychologist nor a medical doctor. Please seek professional assistance if you are suffering from depression or an illness. Janet Gathers is an Advanced Yoga Instructor, Level II Reiki and Nationally Certified Personal Trainer.
2/12/2021 03:13:35 pm
So, ya'll let me tell you how I was stressing and struggling about this week's challenge. I was like " nah, I might not do this one". Granted I had read the instructions and watched the IG video on Sunday. So boom on Monday I was like ugh I can't get these words out cause I didn't know what brick I wanted to focus on.
2/13/2021 01:49:32 pm
Ooh. Nice work on the FIRST STEP. Sauce Boss. 💪🏾 Good work on your declaration as well. You’re doing the work.
2/13/2021 01:52:32 pm
Thank you. I've been working on it today. I've been trying to think of a name for the company. I have a few in mind but haven't made a final decision. I've also been looking up jar designs as well as label designs.
Leave a Reply.
Janet Gathers is a lover of wellness especially those things that are wHolistic. Janet loves to practice reiki and yoga as well as train people to become their best selves. She would love for you to join the party!!